Simplifie Kundalini Yoga (SKY System of meditation)
Detailed discussions and scientific explanations are provided on subjects such as ‘Who Am I?’, Imprints of actions and their purification, Karma Yoga, Relationship between Man and Society, Benefits of Blessings, Greatness of Women, Cause and Effect System, Philosophy of Magnetism, Evolution of Universe and Living Beings.
Meditation Practices include meditation on Chakras, Five Senses, Five Great Elements, Universal Energy Field and the Absolute Space.
- Practices of self-analysis designed to take stock of positive and negative characteristics in our personality.
- Eliminate the unwanted and incompatible aspects of one’s character.
- Strengthen the habits of good thought, word and deed and discerning and rejecting the habits which are unwanted.
The five techniques of introspection are:
- Analysis of Thoughts
- Streamlining of Desires
- Neutralization of Anger
- Eradication of Worries
- Realization of Self
Benefits of Introspection courses
- Expansion of Mind
- Control over undue psychic attachment in relationship with men and materials.
- Maneuvering of temperamental moods such as ego, possessiveness, greed, anger, miserliness, passion, inferiority and superiority complex, vengeance and fear.
- Develop values such as Integrity, Equanimity, Love, Compassion, Strength of Character and Courage.
The brief details of the levels and the courses are given below.
Introspection Course (Level 1)
2. Pancha Bootha Navagraha Meditation – Meditation on the Five Elements
that influence our lives.
1. The need of Introspection. The Greatness of Silence.
2. The Philosophy of Life.
3. Analysis of Thoughts.
4. Moralization of Desire
5. Benefits of blessing
Introspection Course (Level 2)
1. Thuriyatheetha Yoga:
3. Increase of Life Force – Deepa (lamp) practice
1. Neutralization of Anger
2. Eradication of Worries
3. Realization of Self
4. Sinful Imprints and ways to eliminate them.
Introspection Course (Level 3)
2. Nine Point Meditation (Onbothu Maiyam)
3. Increase of Life Force – Mirror Practice
1. Life and Mind
2. Philosophy Of Mind
3. Evolution of Universe
4. Action Imprints – Cause and Effect
5. Karma Yoga – Purifying of genetic center
6. Peace in Family
Introspection Course (Level 4)
same as in the level 3, bring about an understanding of the nuances of the meditative practices, their benefits and Curing of Diseases.
1. Why Men differ?
2. Before Birth and after Death
3. Astronomy and Astrology
4. Evolution of Universe
5. Brahma Gnanam and Philosophy of Action and Result.
When one sits in a calm place and just keeps quiet, he can observe the numerous thoughts that come into one’s mind. Where do these thoughts come from? The thoughts are nothing but the expression of the mind. Mind’s frequency is but the frequency of the Life Energy Particles. The Mind records whatever we do at our genetic center and when we are quiet replays it for us. Our Mind shows that we have all these imprints inside ourselves and keeps showing us these imprints when we get into that state of mind again.
So when we are quiet and silent, when others do not disturb us, we are doing meditation and conserving our Life Force. But our purpose should be during this time to concentrate on the Inner Self, and treasure what we get due to this contact and live by them.